Features Title Here. Consectetur adipisicing

Features Content Here. Sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

A visit to Inle Lake, Myanmar

Thursday, January 21, 2016



It was my opportunity to visit Myanmar in last June until July 2015 for a sponsored wetland training course in Mekong Region. I got a chance to visit Inle Lake which is located in Shan State since this site becomes our field sampling site for this course.

I was charmed by the beauty of its scenery during this visit and the friendliness of the people know as Intha people is another key point for my valuable experience in Inle Lake.

Since their life are depending on the lake, I had observed range of activities that liven up this area. Some of the activities that catch my eyes were boat rowing by using leg and floating garden. Here are some photos that I have taken during this visit for my collection.


We are entering the Inle Lake by a tourist boat from Taunggyi Town




Aquatic weed harvester




Water lotus





A local people near to the floating garden






One of the old pagoda near to Inle Lake





"The meaning of life is to find your gift.
                                           The purpose of life is to give it away."
          
                                        --- Pablo Picasso ---




0 comments:

Post a Comment